Wednesday 8 December 2010

Landrover-Onelife.



















































































































HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TYPEFACE?

I dont know what i'd use it for probably just write my name in it but i want it!

Think it could of worked well within the resident advisor brief to meet the contemporary, edgy, tecky route i was going for. Really like this publication in terms of layout and art direction. I'd defiantly be happy working on a project like this. The purpose of this publication in my opinion is to sell land rover as a contemporary lifestyle rather than the stigma of farmer car that land rover have had for many years. I think it does it's job well, the design direction is much more suited to the younger more fashion conscious audience rather than the functional farmer stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment