Thursday 25 November 2010

Generation Press


































































































Been looking through the work that has been produced by generation press, it's of such high quality and you can tell that what they stand for shows in there work.

One thing that bugs me though is, I WANT to produce this kind of work, i know of the techniques and process's that are used i know what kind of stocks are out there the only thing i dont have is the same facilitates that industry have or the budget. I understand that collage have facilitates where outcomes like this can be achieved but nothing to the standard of a professional printers. I also understand that going through the process help's a designer know more and think about what there doing but at the same time I dont understand why I need to produced a poorly embossed or poorly screen printed or poorly foil blocked bespoke edition piece of design. Surly then, this is then a piece of 'art' something that is produced as a one off.


No comments:

Post a Comment